In essence, DNS is simply a database that links meaningful names (known as host names), such as http://www.microsoft.com, to a specific IP address, such as 192.168.124.1. Simply linking addresses to names is just the beginning, though, because DNS has many more features in addition to host-name-to-address mapping.
Whether you are looking for Site5 name servers for looking to create your own custom name servers these links will assist you in the process.
- Site5 Name Servers
- Setup Custom Name Servers
- Simple DNS Editor
- Advanced DNS Editor
- Setup CloudFlare
- Setup Google Page Speed
- Change Email MX Records ~ Google Apps
- Find Server Hostname
- Find Temporary IP Address
Addon domain is adding a different domain that will display a completely different website.
- Create a new Addon Domain
- Change Addon/Sub Domains Website Folder
- Convert Addon Domain to a cPanel or SiteAdmin Account
- Convert cPanel or SiteAdmin Account to Addon Domain
- Host a Website Outside of public_html
Parked domain is a domain name that leads to the same website as another domain name. The domain is, in essence, parked on top of the other domain.
Sub-Domains is used for the same purposes as regular domain names; they just have an extra part in front