Website Optimization Overview
Optimizing your website software can be a great way to help your website run smoothly and to reduce resource usage. It also helps reduce the amount of load time it takes for your website to appear and in turn, making your website a much more enjoyable place to visit.
There are many different ways you can optimize your website. Simply compressing images, optimizing database tables and enabling a cache plugin can be a good place to start. However, depending on the software you use to manage your website, there may be other ways to help optimize it. Below we have linked to script specific article about how to optimize them and how to keep your website running smoothly.
- WordPress Optimization Tips
- Magento: Optimization Tips
- Zen Cart: Optimization Tips
- Drupal: Optimization Tips
- phpBB3: Optimization Tips
- Joomla: Optimization Tips
- PHPMyAdmin: Optimization Tips
- cPanel: Optimization Tips
If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact our support team. We are always happy to help whenever possible.