cPanel: How to install Roundcube
This demo assumes you’ve already logged in to cPanel
Now let’s see how to install Roundcube using Softaculous.
1) Click the Softaculous link under the Software/Services section.
2) Enter Roundcube into the search box located at the top right corner. Then click the Roundcube option from the drop-down.
3) Click the Install button for this application.
4) Select the domain prefix you wish to use.
5) Select the domain you wish to use.
6) Enter the directory you want the application to be installed. If you the application to be installed in the root of your website, leave this blank.
7) If you would prefer to set a custom database name, you may set it here. Otherwise, you may leave it as is.
8) Enter the Site Name you wish to use.
9) Enter the IMAP settings you wish to use. You should use the server’s hostname to ensure that there are no connection and/or SSL errors.
10) Select the language you wish to use.
11) Click the Install button.
That’s it! The following page will give you an overview of all the details about the new installation. You can proceed to the newly installed software by clicking on the URL link, or you can proceed directly to the admin panel login by clicking the Admin URL.