Email: Email Limits
We have outlined the limits for our shared/non-dedicated hosting plans. If you have any questions regarding any of these limits, please feel free to contact our support team.
- Recipients are limited to 25 per message
- Mailing list size is limited to 1,500 members
- POP Connections limited to 60 per hour
- Outbound SMTP connections limited to 500 per hour
- Messages in Trash folders will be automatically deleted after 15 days
AUTOMATED HARD LIMITS
- All messages sent over 1000 per hour are rejected with a too many messages bounceback
- Once an IP logs in via POP over 70 times in an hour, the IP is blocked by the firewall
- The Maximum amount of simultaneous IMAP connections from a single IP address is 20
- The Maximum amount of simultaneous POP connections from a single IP address is 5
- The Maximum attachment size is 50MB
Note: Attachments do inflate when sent via e-mail because they are MIME base64 encoded. This can add 20-30% to the actual size of the message on your computer, so keep that in mind when sending large files via email.
For more information regarding our resource usage policy, please click here.