Security: Tips on securing your account
Below we have listed common ways to help secure your account:
- 1. Ensure all of your web applications (WordPress, Joomla, Etc) are up to date
- 2. Check your computer for viruses
- 3. Change your password to something at least 8 characters in length with both uppercase and lowercase characters. You should also include numbers and symbols.
- 4. Use a different password than you use for other site logins.
- 5. Never share your password with anyone.
If you suspect that your account has been compromised, please contact support right away.
For more information on how to create a secure password, please click here.