Invoices and Payments
Your Site5 hosting account(s) renew automatically at the end of each term using your payment information on file. This article will provide information about when we will generate invoices and attempt charges and what forms of payment we accept.
We automatically generate invoices for your Site5 services as well as automatically attempt to charge your payment method on file to prevent interruption in your service. To help you plan for these renewal charges, invoices are sent and payments attempted on the following schedules, based on the length of your billing cycle:
- Terms greater than 1 year
- Invoices are sent 30 days in advance of the due date.
- Credit card charge is attempted at 15 days before the due date.
- Terms 1 Year or less
- Invoice is sent 14 days in advance of the due date.
- Credit card charge is attempted at 5 days before the due date.
Accepted Payment Types
Site5 accepts the following payment methods: