Domains: How to transfer a domain to Site5
In this article we will be covering the steps on how to initiate a domain transfer from within Backstage. This tutorial assumes that you have already unlocked the domain at its current registrar and that you also have the authorization code (sometimes called an EPP code) from your domain registrar.
1) Go to the domain transfer section of backstage. This can be done by going to Domains and then clicking the link under the Transferring Domains section. Or you can simply click here.
2) Enter the domain name you wish to transfer to Site5.
3) Enter the domain Transfer Code (EPP) in the appropriate text field. This code should be provided by your current domain registrar.
4) Check the confirmation box to confirm that you have unlocked your domain at its current registrar.
5) Fill in your security questions.
6) Check the box confirming that you agree to the domain transfer fee (this will also extend the current domain expiration date by 1 year).
7) Click the Submit Request button at the bottom of the page.