GoDaddy: How to Change your DNS Nameservers
Below you will find the steps needed to change the DNS Nameservers for domains registered with GoDaddy.
- 1) Login to your GoDaddy Account Manager
- 2) In the domain section, click Launch
- 3) Select the domain you wish to change the nameservers
- 4) Located in the nameservers menu, click Manage
- 5) Select Custom from the setup type.
- 6) Click Add Nameservers
- 7) Add the nameservers you wish to use.
- 8) Click Save
The Site5 Nameservers can be found here.