How to Pay with Paypal
When making a payment for your Site5 services, it is possible to manually pay an invoice when using PayPal. To pay an invoice manually with PayPal:
- Go to https://customers.site5.com
- Log in with your billing account email and password to access any domains attached to that billing account:
If you forgot your password, click on the Forgot your password link below the login fields to reset your password.
- Click on the “Invoice” button near the top of your customer area:
- Find the unpaid invoice from your invoice history and click on the red “Unpaid” button:
- Select PayPal from the payment pulldown on the left-hand side. Click on the yellow PayPal Checkout button to be redirected to the PayPal payment gateway:
- Log into your PayPal account using your PayPal username/password, where you’ll then be prompted to complete the payment:
- Once your payment is completed, you’ll be redirected back to your customer area.