Web Hosting: In general, what can get my account suspended?
The most common reasons for account suspension are:
• exceeding your storage and bandwidth limits
• frequently using up lots of server resources (i.e. CPU and memory)
Other causes for suspension are listed include:
• Spam email messages being sent from your account
• Hosting or linking to material that infringes the rights of a third party or any Federal, State, or local laws
• Hosting or linking to pornography, especially child pornography
In most cases, we will give you a warning before your account is suspended.
There are usually few causes for an outright account termination, but two examples of possible grounds for termination are:
• attempting to gain unauthorized access to another customer’s account or files
• verbally or physically abusing or threatening the company’s employees
For more information, please see our Resource Usage Page.