Name.com: How to Change your DNS Nameservers
Below you will find the steps needed to change the DNS Nameservers for domains registered with Name Name.com.
- 1) Login to your Name account
- 2) Click the account icon
- 3) Click the domain you want to edit
- 4) Ensure that your domain is unlocked. If it is locked, you can unlock it by clicking the padlock.
- 5) In the Manage Domain Name section, click Edit Name Servers on the right hand side of the screen.
- 6) Remove the old nameservers
- 7) Add the nameservers you wish to use
- 8) Click Save
The Site5 Nameservers can be found here.