1&1: How to Change your DNS Nameservers
Below you will find the steps needed to change the DNS Nameservers for domains registered with 1&1.
- 1) Login to your 1&1 control panel.
- 2) Click Domains from within the Domains & Webspace panel
- 3) Check the checkbox next to the domain you wish to modify, then click Show DNS Settings from within the DNS menu.
- 4) Click the Edit button located next to the Name Server Settings section.
- 5) Under the Domain Data section, select DNS.
- 6) Found within the Basic DNS Setting section, select My name server from the dropdown.
- 7) Select My secondary name server from the Secondary name server dropdown.
- 8) Enter your primary name server in the primary name server field. Then enter your secondary name server in the secondary name server field.
- 9) Click OK
The Site5 Nameservers can be found here.