SiteAdmin: How to install Joomla
This demo assumes you’ve already logged in to SiteAdmin
Now let’s see how to install Joomla using the Web Apps tool.
1) Click the Web Apps menu, then click Install & Manage Web Apps. From here, enter Joomla into the search box. Click the sub-option that appears and then click the Install button on the right-hand side of the screen.
2) Select the domain prefix you wish to use.
3) Select the domain you wish to use.
4) Enter the directory you want the application to be installed. If you the application to be installed in the root of your website, leave this blank.
5) If you would prefer to set a custom database name, you may set it here. Otherwise, you may leave it as is.
6) Enter the Site Name you wish to use.
7) Enter the Site Description you wish to use.
8) If you would prefer to set a custom database table prefix, you may set it here. Otherwise, you may leave it as is.
9) If you would like to import sample data, please check this box.
10) Enter the Administrator details you wish to use.
11) Pick the language you wish to use.
12) Enter the email address you wish the installation details to be sent to.
13) Click the Install button.
That’s it! The following page will give you an overview of all the details about the new installation. You can proceed to the newly installed software by clicking on the URL link, or you can proceed directly to the admin panel login by clicking the Admin URL. Also another copy of the admin/database details are made available to you.