cPanel: How to install Coppermine Photo Gallery
This demo assumes you’ve already logged in to cPanel
Now let’s see how to install Coppermine using Softaculous.
1) Click the Softaculous link under the Software/Services section.
2) Enter Coppermine into the search box located at the top right corner. Then click the Coppermine option from the drop-down.
3) Click the Install button for this application.
4) Select the domain prefix you wish to use.
5) Select the domain you wish to use.
6) Enter the directory you want the application to be installed. If you the application to be installed in the root of your website, leave this blank.
7) If you would prefer to set a custom database name, you may set it here. Otherwise, you may leave it as is.
8) Enter the Site Name and Description you wish to use.
9) If you would prefer to set a custom database table prefix, you may set it here. Otherwise, you may leave it as is.
10) Enter the Administrator details you wish to use. If you would like to generate a random password, you may click the key icon to do so.
11) Click the Install button.
That’s it! The following page will give you an overview of all the details about the new installation. You can proceed to the newly installed software by clicking on the URL link, or you can proceed directly to the admin panel login by clicking the Admin URL.